JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands.
Purpose of the job
Plan, coordinate, consolidate and control all operating budgets pertaining to Sales & Marketing initiatives to ensure consistency and accuracy in budget utilization and deployment. Ensuring proper budget coordination and control whilst being agile in addressing emerging needs i.e.: different contracts, initiatives and transactional work. Ensuring accurate and up-to-date budgets and financial status by accounts.
• Budget planning, coordination and control
• Support colleagues with all necessary paperwork/system transactions
• Execute all system inputs to ensure purchase orders are created, invoices are received and payments are made in a timely manner
• Assist in the preparation of various presentations for management
• Provide assistance to Senior Commercial Analyst as needed with limited supervision
• Ad-hoc financial/budget analysis according to needs/instructions in order for management to make strategic decisions
• For at least 2 years of work experience in sales/marketing/commercial areas, ideally in FMCG
• Education in Business Administration, Economics, Management or Mathematical Statistics
• Some project management experience
• Excellent English and Estonian skills (both verbal and written)
• Proficiency in MS Excel/ Power Point/Word
• Strong analytical, priority setting, planning skills. Math and the numbers are best friends
• Problem solver, quick learner
• Action oriented, good communicator
• Life and accidents Insurance
• Medical Insurance
• Contribution for sport activities
• Allowance payments (marriage, child birth and etc.)
• Vacation Allowance
• Extensive trainings & development
• Possibility of further career and professional growth within the PMI organization
Apply with a letter of motivation (both in English) via CV-Online, CV Keskus our recruitment partner in Estonia, Tammiste Personalibüroo, cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 17th December, 2015.
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to
Merle Rebane +372 511 3804.