HANZA Mechanics Narva belongs to HANZA Group, which provides complete manufacturing solutions in mechanics, electronics, cables and final assembly. HANZA operates in Estonia, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Czech Republic and China. HANZA Mechanics Narva currently employs 300 skilled and dedicated employees.
More information from www.hanza.com.
Due to fast growing and re-organizing organization in Narva we are looking for a skilled
with the right engagement and ownership of this area who can support us in continuing development and growth.
Role of Purchasing Manager
In the role as Purchasing Manager you will get a key function within the organization, this by ensuring that production will get the material and components needed to manufacture the products to our customers. You will be responsible for the entire chain, from creating the order to that the delivery is on the right place within the factory, at the right time, cost and quantity.
Areas of responsibilities
- Operative purchasing such as call off ordering, receipt of goods, invoice handling and monitoring of orders
- Control of suppliers based on the requirements for quality and cost-effectiveness
- Set forecasts, plan and drive the purchasing activities so that they reflect changes in the demands
- Continuously improve and develop material flows
- Free tied up capital in stock, through optimization of the in- & outbound flows
- Analyze and act on risks for high stocks and stock-outs
- Conduct and report KPI’s related to the areas of responsibility
- Applied higher or higher education in relevant area
- Well-documented experience within the field of operative purchasing
- Know-how from the manufacturing industry, understanding of raw materials and experience in using ERP
- As a person, you need to be a committed, competent, flexible, hands-on, good in analyzing situations and data, and adapt a systematic approach when it comes to problem solving
- You need to be attracted to building up a broad network, both within- and outside the HANZA organization. The capacity to get people to work, both for you and with you, to reach the aims of the function is crucial, and so is the ability to work both with long term planning as well as with emerging problem solving.
- Knowledge of the standards used in the organization and legislation (ISO; ISO / LL)
- Good level in both written and spoken English and Russian
- Good level in Estonian will be an advantage
HANZA will offer you a stimulating environment, good possibilities to influence the area and development opportunities within the organization.
If you feel that this position could be the one you are looking for then please apply with CV and letter of motivation (both in English) via cv.tammistepersonal.ee by the 19th of November, 2017.
More information will be available by calling to Ingrid Valgma +372 56474777 or email@example.com.
Confidentiality will be guaranteed!