SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
HANZA Mechanics Narva belongs to HANZA Group, which provides complete manufacturing solutions in mechanics, electronics, cables and final assembly. HANZA operates in Estonia, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Czech Republic and China. HANZA Mechanics Narva currently employs 300 skilled and dedicated employees.
More information from www.hanza.com.
Due to fast growing and re-organizing organization in Narva we are looking for an experienced and highly engaged
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
with a focus on planning. We need a committed, knowledgeable and flexible person who has worked hands-on in the area but can also handle a strategic approach to supply chain management and coach the organization. As a member of the management team you play a central and proactive role in the development of HANZA Mechanics Narva to a high level performing company in regards of customer-, employee- and shareholder value.
Role of Supply Chain Manager
- You will be responsible for Purchasing, Stock management, Production Planning, Customer Service and Shipping departments (~9 people)
- You will be the owner of the customer order process starting from customer forecast to shipment of goods, including capacity planning, material demand planning, production planning, purchasing of material and components and shipment of goods. The role is also responsible for providing customers with timely information about progress of orders.
- You will create mid- and long-term capacity/resource plans based on business plans and customer forecasts and ensure fulfillment of orders based on agreements with the customers.
- You will have ownership of master data with regard to drawings, bill of material, routing, work instructions and similar documentation. This also includes setting up the framework and rules for the production planning; batch size, leadtime, stock levels, kanban etc to reach a maximum fit with strategic targets and customer requirements.
- The role will also support Account Management with technical preparation of RFQ’s and start-up of new products including follow-up of production in order to verify planned costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area or similar experience. Minimum 3 years of management experience and organizational skills.
- Experience from manufacturing in similar industry: production technology, planning, material handling
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Results-oriented, logical and analytical with a high level of initiative and decision making
- Knowledge of the standards used in the organization and legislation (ISO; ISO / LL)
- Good level in both written and spoken English and Russian
- Good level in Estonian will be an advantage
HANZa will offer you an interesting and challenging position in an environment where you will have great possibilities to influence and develop the organization, the supply chain area and the management team as well to develop yourself on a personal level.
If you feel that this position could be the one you are looking for then please apply with CV and letter of motivation (both in English) via cv.tammistepersonal.ee by the 19th of November, 2017.
More information will be available by calling to Ingrid Valgma +372 56474777 or email@example.com.
Confidentiality will be guaranteed!