Behavioral profile of DiSC
Everything DiSC profiles provide a versatile value, from conscious employee development and building high-performing teams to coaching and recruiting.
There are several DiSC profiles, so whether you want to develop teams, individuals, managers, leaders or salespeople, you will find the right DiSC profile.
EVERYTHING DiSC WORKPLACE PROFILE
A simple tool that has helped to improve communication between people for over thirty years.
The data entered by you when filling out the questionnaire is used in the preparation of the test report, which offers you:
- a comprehensive overview of your priorities and preferences in your professional life;
- a possibility to learn how to communicate better with colleagues whose priorities and preferences differ from yours.
People who are different from us present a challenge to communication — it is more difficult for us to understand them and, therefore, to cooperate with them. By knowing the basic principles of DiSC, you can choose the right pace, words and way to convey your thoughts. This prevents many tensions and conflicts.
For example, if you are open to relationships and are a quick decision-maker, you need to learn to cooperate with a colleague who pays attention to details, needs time to decide and wants to polish everything to the last detail. This colleague has great value if you know how to work with him/her.
Basic principles of Everything DiSC Workplace ®:
- All DiSC styles and their priorities are equally valuable and every person is a blend of all four behavioural styles.
- Your work style is also influenced by other factors, such as life experiences, education, and maturity.
- Understanding yourself better is the first step to becoming more effective when working with others.
- Learning about other people’s DiSC styles can help you understand their priorities and how they may differ from your own.
- You can improve the quality of your workplace by using DiSC to build more effective relationships.
Everything DiSC Workplace is an assessment tool certified by the European Federation of Psychologists’ Association (EFPA)! DNV-GL accreditation confirms the compliance of Everything DiSC Workplace ® in English with EFPA standards.
EVERYTHING DiSC COMPARISON REPORT
The comparison report compares two individuals who have completed the Everything DiSC Workplace® profile:
- illustrates the similarities and differences between them;
- increases understanding and improves work relationships;
- promotes dialogue and helps to build better relationships;
- reinforces what was learned in the training;
- 3-step application: recognize-personalize-apply.
The report is free for those who have completed the Everything DiSC Workplace® profile. Comparison reports can be compiled with everyone who have completed the test, with whom effective cooperation is important.
EVERYTHING DiSC TEAM REPORT
The team report shows the overall depiction of the behaviours within the team/company. You will have the opportunity to analyze the team’s strengths and aspects that you should pay attention to in order to be successful. It is also good to see what kind of traits the team needs or what kind of behaviour needs to be consciously reduced.
For example, if the members of the management team are strong and result-oriented, but the people working under them are more focused on accuracy and stability, managers need to think about how they need to communicate to actually achieve results.
EVERYTHING DiSC GROUP CULTURE REPORT
The purpose of the group culture report is to:
- get to know the culture of the DiSC® group;
- learn about its strengths and weaknesses;
- be aware of its impact on group members;
- understand the impact of culture on decision-making and risk-taking.
Individual names are not mentioned in the report.