Marabu Airlines OÜ is a new Estonian airline, which launched operations in April 2023. We are based in Tallinn, Estonia, and operate leisure flights from Hamburg and Munich to destinations around the Mediterranean Sea, Egypt, the Canary Islands, Portugal, and Spain. Marabu currently serves its customers with 9 aircraft, operated by us and our operational partners.
We are looking for a quick-witted
CREW TRAVEL OFFICER
to ensure seamless travel experiences for our crew.
Your tasks will include:
- Schedule crew activities according to our Operations Manual.
- Following local procedures with precision.
- Creating detailed travel documentation, including visa applications.
- Organizing crew positioning, transport, and accommodation.
- Keeping the Crew Transportation supplier in the loop.
- Navigating any changes to the roster.
- Communicating all arrangements to crew members.
- Monitoring duty and rest periods.
- Follow up cost control of travel arrangements according to Commercial Agreements requirements and recharge issues.
- Ensuring the smooth flow of information across shifts and departments.
Requirements? We’re looking for:
- Experience in airline or airport operations.
- Familiar with EASA Flight Time Limitations (FTL).
- Well-acquainted with Crew Planning Systems.
- Quick-thinking, solution-oriented problem solver.
- A structured planner with an eye for detail.
- A strong communicator.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
In return, you’ll enjoy:
- A thrilling role in an international company.
- A dynamic, young, and multicultural team of professionals .
- A modern workspace with flexible hours.
Ready for a career where every day takes you to new heights? Apply for the role latest by the 24th of September and let’s start this incredible journey together! We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidacy.