Marabu Airlines OÜ is a new Estonian airline, which launched operations in April 2023. We are based in Tallinn, Estonia, and operate leisure flights from Hamburg and Munich to destinations around the Mediterranean Sea, Egypt, the Canary Islands, Portugal, and Spain. Marabu currently serves its customers with 9 aircraft, operated by us and our operational partners.
We are looking for
AIRPORT EXPERIENCE MANAGER
to join our team in Tallinn.
As an airport experience manager, you have the opportunity to establish a brand-new passenger airport experience across the Marabu Airlines network.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Managing the implementation of the Departure Control System (DCS) INK and its correct set-up
- Expanding the check-in options, including online, kiosk, mobile, and further modern ways
- Introduction of a modern payment method for ancillary revenues at the airports
- Responsible for monitoring, reporting, and increase of ancillary revenue performance of stations
- Introduction of a smooth business class passenger experience at the airport
- Digitalization of the baggage irregularity processes.
- Continuous development and digitalization of the customer experience at the airport
- Additional special tasks as per management assignment
Desirable experience and qualifications are:
- Previous working experience at an airline or airport, and knowledge of passenger processes.
- Either IT or Ground Operations experience such as DCS manager, Station Manager, etc
- Knowledge of Departure Control Systems (e.g., Altea, Navitaire, etc.), experience with DCS INK preferable
- Experience with WorldTracer and baggage irregularity processes
- Good project management skills
- Innovative, solution-oriented mindset
- Good stakeholder management with internal and external parties
- Fluency in spoken and written English
We offer :
- Exciting and responsible job in an international company
- Young, dynamic, and multicultural team of professionals
- Modern working environment and flexible working times
Apply for the role latest by the 29th of September. We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidacy.