ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT IN RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING
eu-LISA is an European Agency for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The Agency provides the technical and operational framework to ensure that European citizens and non-EU citizens enjoy the freedom to live, work and travel in a manner they have come to know and expect. The Agency is tasked with managing the three main IT systems dealing with visas, asylum requests and the exchange of information to guarantee the security of the Schengen Area.
More information about eu-LISA: http://www.eulisa.europa.eu/.
eu-LISA welcomes to join their Human Resources and Training Unit in Tallinn, Estonia
Administrative Assistant in Recruitment and Training
The role of an Administrative Assistant in the Human Resources and Training Unit is to mainly assist HRTU in recruitment in handling and registration of candidate applications, not excluding assistance on the other Unit specific administrative HR matters, i.e. drafting documents, document management, archiving and events and/or training management upon request.
- Preparing documents such as candidate
applications, reports, coordination and management of document flows - with
possibility to go on missions;
- Participating in planning and organisational work;
- Coordinating the flow of work in liaison with staff members, units and departments involved;
- Events management and coordination – with possibility to go on missions;
- Training management and coordination – with possibility to go on missions;
- Assisting in all planning, execution and monitoring processes.
- Performing other tasks as requested by the Head of the HRTU or the members of the HRTU Team.
- A level of post-secondary education attested by a diploma, or
- A level of secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education and after obtaining the diploma, 3 years of proven professional experience.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience; from which minimum 3 years’ experience in administration or human resources or finance or communications or event management.
1. Experience in the field of administrative work, ability to work under pressure and respond to changes in a rapidly evolving work environment;
2. Ability to exercise professional discretion in a highly confidential work environment;
3. Very good MS Word and Excel skills
4. Proven strong level of personal integrity;
5. Supportive, proactive and helpful personality, with co-operative and service oriented attitude;
6. Ability to cooperate smoothly in multicultural environment.
eu-LISA offers an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organization.
The job contract will be valid until April 2019.
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Ilona Liventaal +372 5340 0686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.