eu-LISA is an European Agency for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The Agency provides the technical and operational framework to ensure that European citizens and non-EU citizens enjoy the freedom to live, work and travel in a manner they have come to know and expect. The Agency is tasked with managing the three main IT systems dealing with visas, asylum requests and the exchange of information to guarantee the security of the Schengen Area. More information about eu-LISA: http://www.eulisa.europa.eu/.
eu-LISA welcomes to join their Executive Director’s Office in Tallinn, Estonia
(Fixed term contract)
The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide support to the daily activities of the Executive Director’s Office in the fulfilment and execution of its regular tasks and efficient management of eu-LISA.
- To support the Office of the Executive Director and directly report to the Personal Assistant of the Executive Director;
- To schedule and support the preparation and coordination of meetings and appointments in the Executive Director’s calendar;
- To schedule and support the preparation of missions of the Executive Director (registration, background documentation, travel orders, statement of expenses);
- To coordinate the daily maintenance of office equipment, supply orders, stationery and catering for the office of the ED;
- To assist maintaining the filing document system(organisation of folders and registration of post);
- Registration and dissemination/archiving of the incoming/outgoing documents of the ED Office on daily basis;
- Writing minutes and ensuring the follow-up of meetings if needed;
- Providing additional support to the Executive Director’s Office during the absence of the Personal Assistant to the Executive Director;
- Performing other duties within the remits of the Office to guarantee best quality services to internal and external stakeholders.
Education: A level of post-secondary education attested by a diploma, or a level of secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education and after obtaining the diploma, 3 years of proven professional experience.
Professional experience: Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience from which minimum 3 years’ experience in administration.
- Very good knowledge of both oral and written English (language certification is considered an asset);
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools;
- Experience in coordination of activities/ meetings;
- Experience in drafting meetings & conference-related documentation;
- Proven professional experience in EU Agencies and Bodies and/or International Organisations would be beneficial.
- Ability to keep strict confidentiality while performing his/her duties
- Honest and trustworthy
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
eu-LISA offers an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organization.
Apply via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 6th of September, 2019.
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Ilona Viilu +372 5340 0686 or email@example.com
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.