Metsä Group is a forerunner in sustainable bioeconomy utilising renewable wood from sustainably managed northern forests. We focus on wood supply and forest services, wood products, pulp, fresh fibre paperboards, and tissue and cooking papers. In 2016, Metsä Group’s sales totalled EUR 4.7 billion, and it employs approximately 9,300 people. The Group operates in some 30 countries. Metsäliitto Cooperative is the parent company of Metsä Group and owned by approximately 104,000 Finnish forest owners.
Metsä Wood provides competitive and environmentally friendly wood products for construction, industrial customers and distributor partners. The products are manufactured from premium and renewable northern wood raw material. Metsä Wood’s sales totalled EUR 0.5 billion in 2016, and it employs approximately 1,500 people. Metsä Wood is part of Metsä Group.
We are looking for an
to Metsä Wood’s new birch plywood mill. The position will be located in Pärnu, Estonia.
- supporting in the accurate and timely
monthly financial reporting of the mill
- co-operating closely with Metsä Group’s
Shared Service Center (SSC) organization (located in Poland)
- handling of purchase invoices
- taking care of correctness of income
statement and balance sheet
- management reporting in Oracle Hyperion
Financial management (HFM) system
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting
You will also support Mill Director and Business Controller by producing relevant, accurate and transparent financial information and assisting in budgeting and forecasting of the mill. You are responsible for ensuring that cost control measures are in place and utilized effectively at the mill level.
You are suitable candidate if You have
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in
- B.Sc. degree in Finance or
higher level of education
- Knowledge of Estonian finance legislation
- Strong co-operation skills
- Willingness to develop your own
competences into the next level
- Strong MS Office skills (especially MS
Excel), previous experience in using SAP and HFM seen as an asset
- Estonian and English language skills, Finnish seen as an asset
You will be successful in your role if You are
- Good in problem solving and proactive
- Accurate and analytical - good with
- Reliable and trustworthy
We are offering
- Opportunity to be part of the
ramp up of the new mill in Pärnu
- Opportunity to grow and
develop your own competences
- Stable employment
- Support from Metsä Group’s Finance organization
For further information please contact project manager Kadi Kuuskmann, +372 525 0970, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your CV and cover letter (in English) including your salary request by 5th November 2017 via cv.tammistepersonal.ee, CV Keskus or CV Online.