CORPORATE LEGAL COUNSEL
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company with clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and they operate in some of the most dynamic countries in the world. They value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. They are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Acino Estonia OÜ is hiring a
CORPORATE LEGAL COUNSEL
who`s workplace is in Estonia but works for Acino`s Corporate Legal department and reports functionally to the Corporate Legal Director of the Acino Group based in Zurich.
This position offers the possibility:
- to support Acino Global manufacturing operations and contract manufacturing business, including corporate legal support to Acino Estonia;
- to work at home office and at Acino Estonia OÜ office in Põlva;
- to travel on a regular basis, mainly to Switzerland;
- to have competitive base salary with annual bonus;
- to get additional paid free days called as „ Acino free days “, free day in case of public holiday is falling on a weekend and paid sickness days from 2nd day;
- different benefits and financial grants;
- to use company bus for employees in direction: Tartu-Põlva-Tartu;
- team events in Estonia.
Your main tasks are:
- advising the contract manufacturing department based in Zurich and related functions as well as Acino Estonia on all matters of law related to manufacturing and/or packaging by Acino for third parties;
- drafting, reviewing and consulting on contract manufacturing agreements, technology transfer agreements, confidentiality agreements, purchasing, supply and service contracts;
- development and improvement of relevant templates or standards;
- provision of related training to the business functions;
- managing and solving related dispute.
We invite you to apply if you:
- have a law degree (Master of Law) and you are qualified to practice law in Estonia;
- have at least three years of relevant professional working experience;
- are experienced in international business, preferably in the pharmaceutical or a similar industry (e.g. chemical, food, beverage industry etc);
- have strong knowledge of corporate and contract law as well as willingness and ability to quickly familiarize yourself with relevant aspects of Swiss law and the specifics of a pharmaceutical manufacturing business;
- have good project management, negotiation, communication skills and partner effectively with local Estonian management and Head Quarter management in Zurich.
- have a business and solution oriented working style and a high service attitude;
- are independent and able in a fast-paced environment to assert your legal position also towards Acino business functions;
- have high oral and written proficiency in English language at professional level, including strong English legal language drafting skills; German language skill is a strong advantage;
- are prepared to travel regularly.
We offer you the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are made fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please submit your application and motivation letter via CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee at the latest by 24.09.2019.
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling Kristi Põldma +372 5854 5525 or email@example.com.
With transmitting personal data you give permission to its processing and storage.