DIGITAL LEARNING SPECIALIST
eu-LISA is an European Agency for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The Agency provides the technical and operational framework to ensure that European citizens and non-EU citizens enjoy the freedom to live, work and travel in a manner they have come to know and expect. The Agency is tasked with managing the three main IT systems dealing with visas, asylum requests and the exchange of information to guarantee the security of the Schengen Area.
More information about eu-LISA: http://www.eulisa.europa.eu/.
eu-LISA welcomes to join their HR and Training Unit in Tallinn, Estonia
DIGITAL LEARNING SPECIALIST
The role of Digital Learning Specialist is to provide overall support to the Learning and Development Officer working in the Headquarters in Tallinn in the execution of the daily activities of the HR and Training Unit.
- Creating materials/media (video, posters, manuals, simulations, games, e-learning modules, etc.) supporting Annual Learning and Development plan;
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and knowledge transfer;
- Offering individual support to staff members in finding appropriate learning activities;
- Working with subject matter experts and identifying target audience’s training needs;
- Providing exercises and activities that enhance the learning process;
- Organising informal learning and facilitating teambuilding exercises;
- Maintaining relevant learning and development project documentation and course folders;
- Collecting and visualising data for Learning and Development statistics, metrics and reports;
- Developing and administrating eu-LISA’s Learning Management System;
- Taking active role in the administrative procedures in the Learning and Development area.
Requirements and professional competencies for the position:
- Completed university studies;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience;
- Very good knowledge of English, since it will be an everyday working language;
- Ability and willingness to learn;
- Proven working experience in instructional design and/or Digital Media;
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models;
- Advanced knowledge of video development and editing;
- Proven experience in Learning Management Systems (Moodle, Totara or other);
- Experience in drafting manuals, checklists, posters and other learning material;
- Experience in creating ICT based learning material (video, simulations, games, e-learning modules, etc.);
- Initiative and pro-active attitude;
- Visual design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- 2013/2016 Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge (additional asset);
- Articulate Storyline/Adobe Captivate or other authoring tool (additional asset)
eu-LISA offers an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organization working in a team responsible for training and teambuilding in Tallinn and Strasbourg.
Apply via cv.tammistepersonal.ee, CV Keskus or CV-Online, by the 16th of September, 2018.
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!
More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Monika Lehtmets +372 5698 8100 or email@example.com.