eu-LISA is an European Agency for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The Agency provides the technical and operational framework to ensure that European citizens and non-EU citizens enjoy the freedom to live, work and travel in a manner they have come to know and expect. The Agency is tasked with managing the three main IT systems dealing with visas, asylum requests and the exchange of information to guarantee the security of the Schengen Area.
More information about eu-LISA: http://www.eulisa.europa.eu/.
eu-LISA welcomes to join their HR and Traning Unit in Tallinn, Estonia
The role of Digital Learning Specialist is to provide overall support to the Learning and Development Officer working in the Headquarters in Tallinn in the execution of the daily activities of the HR and Training Unit.
The main tasks are:
- Creating materials/media (video, posters,
manuals, simulations, games, e-learning modules, etc.) supporting Annual
Learning and Development plan;
- Creating engaging learning activities and
compelling course content that enhances retention and knowledge transfer;
- Offering individual support to staff members in
finding appropriate learning activities;
- Organising informal learning and facilitating
- Maintaining relevant learning and development project
documentation and course folders;
- Collecting and visualising data for Learning
and Development statistics, metrics and reports;
- Taking active role in the administrative
procedures in the Learning and Development area.
Requirements and professional competencies for the position:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience;
- Very good knowledge of
English, since it will be an everyday working language;
- Ability and willingness to learn;
- Working experience in instructional design
and/or Digital Media;
- Advanced knowledge of video development and
- Experience in creating ICT based material
(video, simulations, games, e-learning modules, etc.);
- Visual design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Taking initiative;
- Pro-active attitude;
Basic HTML or Flash programming knowledge and Articulate Storyline/Adobe Captivate or other authoring tool will be an additional asset.
The team is responsible for Training and teambuilding in Tallinn, Brussels and Strasbourg. Most important is to have competencies in the area of ICT.
eu-LISA offers an opportunity to work in an international environment of important and prestigious organization.
The job contract will be for two years.
Apply via CV Keskus, CV-Online or cv.tammistepersonal.ee, by the 18th of April, 2017.
We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!More information about the terms of recruitment is available by calling to Haldi Rae +372 5698 8100 or email@example.com.