Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our customers include publishers, retailers, brand owners, print and board producers, printing houses, merchants, converters and joineries and construction companies. We believe that everything that's made with fossil fuels today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Our aim is to replace fossil-based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. Our focus is on fibre-based packaging, plantation-based pulp, innovation in biomaterials, and sustainable building solutions.
Wood Products division provides versatile wood-based solutions for building and housing. Our product range covers all areas of urban construction including massive wood elements, wood components and pellets. We also offer a variety of sawn timber goods. Our customers are mainly construction and joinery companies, merchandisers and retailers. Wood Products operates globally and has more than 20 production units in Europe.
HR Manager, Operations Estonia
In this role you will have an overall responsibility for HR of two Stora Enso sawmills in Estonia (Imavere and Näpi), as well as Puumerkki sales office (Tallinn). You will lead a small team of HR specialists, who are responsible for administration and payroll tasks. Together with this team you will be responsible for supporting the unit managers with all HR processes in order to improve leadership, company culture and employee satisfaction in our units. In addition you will focus on Wood Products HR strategy execution and policy and process harmonization in Estonia.
As the HR Manager, Wood Products Operations Estonia, you will report to HR Business Partner Operations Northern Europe and are part of ONE HR team with colleagues from Estonia, Finland, Russia and Sweden. You will also be a member of Imavere mill management team.
- Support Mill Managers and organizations in all HR related matters:
- resource planning and competence development (mapping needs and creating plans to fill the gaps)
- compensation & benefits (job grading, salary data and analysis, bonus systems, benefits)
- performance management
- talent management, audits, development
- leadership development with company processes and tools
- coaching and feedback to managers
- consultation of organisation structures, roles and responsibilities
- recruitment, including process development
- local employee relations
- Responsible for
leading the HR team for Operations Wood Products Estonia (Specialists and
- Wood Products
strategy execution with managers
- Align Stora Enso HR policies and processes in our mills and in country
- Employment branding
together with organization
- Accountable for
communication in HR function and local organizations
- Participation in Division and Group HR projects
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience
of Human Recourses, preferably in industrial environment. Managerial background
can also be accepted.
- Good knowledge of Estonian labor law
- Bachelor Degree or MSc and relevant professional
- Relevant knowledge about corporate HR policies
- Ability to work independently and take
- Ability to lead country HR team and also HR
tasks in matrix
- High ethical standards,
- A sense of responsibility for daily routines as
well as for demanding tasks,
- Labor law and agreements, capability to guide
managers and create contracts
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Finnish
and Swedish are advantage
- Wood Products Imavere Unit in Estonia
Please send your CV and cover letter either in English via cv.tammistepersonal.ee, CV Keskus, CV-Online or LinkedIn by the 26th of July, 2017.
We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidature!
More information: Sirje Tammiste +372 514 4084 or firstname.lastname@example.org.