Marabu Airlines OÜ is a new Estonian airline, which launched operations in April 2023. We are based in Tallinn, Estonia, and operate leisure flights from Hamburg and Munich to destinations around the Mediterranean Sea, Egypt, the Canary Islands, Portugal, and Spain. Marabu currently serves its customers with 9 aircraft, operated by us and our operational partners.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and systematic
COMPLIANCE MONITORING AUDITOR
to join our team in Tallinn.
With us, you will have:
- Friendly, highly motivated, international Team
- Attractive and versatile working environment in the fascinating world of aviation
- Valuable experience in launching a new airline and playing a vital role in contributing to the safety culture of our airline
- Openness to your ideas in a young and dynamically growing organization
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration
Your main responsibilities include:
- Perform audits and inspections (including contractors and sub-contractors) in AIR OPS, and Part CAMO areas.
- Register audit/inspection results in the IQSMS system.
- Update compliance monitoring-related procedures according to all applicable requirements in company manuals.
- Update Management system training material.
- Perform management system trainings for Marabu employees.
We are looking for:
- Ability and right to live and work in the EU / Estonia / Tallinn
- 2 years of relevant work experience in auditing (preferably in aviation)
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices
- Knowledge of aviation safety standards such as AIR OPS, PART M / CAMO, IATA
- Preferable higher education, an engineering degree from aeronautical, mechanical, electrical, electronic, avionic, or other studies relevant to the maintenance and continuing airworthiness of aircraft/aircraft components
- Preferable IOSA auditor training certification
- Proficiency in English language (written and spoken)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, coupled with the ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with cross-functional teams
Apply for the role latest by the 1st of October. We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidacy.