- The North Estonia Medical Centre – Financial Manager; Chief Medical Officer – Member of the Board
- Social Insurance Board – Head of Department of Victim Assistance and Prevention Services
- Sami Masinakeskus OÜ – Marketing Manager; Export Sales Manager
- Timberstock OÜ – CEO/Member of the Board
- Nunne hotell – CEO
- SA Viljandi Haigla – Head of the Financial Service; Head of a Psychiatric Clinic; Member of the Board (field of somatic therapy); Member of the Board (psychiatry); Financial Manager
- Standwood OÜ – CEO
- Warmeston OÜ – Factory Managers and Subsidiary CEO
- Infovara OÜ – Sales Manager for business clients
- Birger OÜ – Production Director
- Pärnu Linnavalitsus – HR Manager
- Helland Baltic OÜ – Purchasing Manager
- MS Balti Trafo OÜ – Product Engineers
- Kolmeks AS – Supply Chain Manager
- ESSVE Estonia AS – CEO
- Roche Eesti OÜ – Healthcare Innovation Partner; partners in therapy fields; Digital Healthcare Manager
- Pärnu Spordikool – Director
- Lumbar OÜ – CEO/Member of the Board
- Chemi-Pharm AS – Supply Chain Manager; Head of Business Development; Export Manager; Warehouse Manager
- Eesti Laulu- ja Tantsupeo Sihtasutus – Chairman
- Viimsi Vallavalitsus – Director of Viimsi School
- Valmos OÜ – Chief Accountant-Financial Manager
- Eesti Lennuakadeemia – Vice-Rector of Studies
- Eesti Killustik OÜ – Regional Sales Manager; CEO
- Ursus OÜ – Sales Director
- Tartu Ülikool – Chancellor
- Ruukki Products AS – Factory Manager
- Bauhof Group AS – Head of Business Services for the Northern Region
In her trainings, Sirje combines psychological knowledge, the psychotherapist’s systematic approach to people and human relationships, the professional skills of a communication coach, and coaching principles and creates unique training programs based on the client’s expectations.
Most of all, she loves to do development programs that create an opportunity to form permanent new habits and help consolidate learned skills so that everyday behavior also changes.
The topics for Sirje’s training programs come from the expectations of her clients and her own experience of which skills to develop to give more satisfaction in working life.
Sirje is a valued speaker at various conferences and seminars. She has published articles on management, recruitment, and communication in various newspapers and magazines. She also shares her thoughts on communication skills, management, and personnel selection in a blog on the company’s website.
“As a trainer, I get to be a part of teams growing together. Whether it is a better mutual understanding or the development of specific skills, through this, I can contribute to people’s greater job satisfaction and companies’ business success. I appreciate this opportunity!”
Sirje’s main training areas:
- Leadership development programs;
- Team training days based on the DiSC Profile;
- Communication skills trainings: assertiveness skills, coping with conflicts;
- Managing complex conversations;
- Conducting personal development review meetings;
- Recruitment trainings:
Sirje has created Coaching interviewing training, where she teaches participants to open up and understand their real goals to make the right decisions when choosing employees;
- Team/leadership training on various topics related to communication, management development, team building and development, and cooperation.
Sirje as an educator:
Sirje is very thorough as a trainer – all training programs are prepared in cooperation with the client. She always focuses on the client’s expectations from a practical point of view – what change is needed?
When conducting trainings, Sirje’s strength is the creation of a trusting atmosphere, openness in dealing with topics, and professionalism in managing group processes. Her background as a coach and psychologist creates additional value in handling and managing more complex topics.
While training with Kadi, they have received feedback from clients that this compatibility is not often seen in trainers. After all, this is the result of long-term cooperation.
Sirje has completed and has obtained the following trainings and licenses: