Marabu Airlines OÜ is a new Estonian airline, which launched operations in April 2023. We are based in Tallinn, Estonia, and operate leisure flights from Hamburg and Munich to destinations around the Mediterranean Sea, Egypt, the Canary Islands, Portugal, and Spain. Marabu currently serves its customers with 9 aircraft, operated by us and our operational partners.
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented
to join our team in Tallinn.
As an accountant, you will be responsible for carrying out all accounting tasks assigned by the management.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Booking of creditor invoices in line with due dates and payment terms & conditions
- Checking of invoices in line with the company’s procedures
- Accounts clearance
- Supporting with preparing monthly closings, quarterly and annual reports
- Debtor invoicing for services rendered for areas assigned by the management
- Supporting work in the area of contract management
- Continuous development and digitalization of workflows
- Additional special tasks as per management assignment
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in accounting, advanced skills in Excel, and a good level of English, both spoken and written. Education in accounting, finance, or any other relevant area, experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 Business Central are considered an advantage. We are looking for a colleague who has an eye for detail, is independent and able to manage his/her own workload, is a team player, and is ready to work in an international environment.
We offer :
- Exciting and responsible job in an international company
- Young, dynamic, and multicultural team of professionals
- Modern working environment and flexible working times
Apply for the role latest by the 1st of August. We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidacy.