Marabu Airlines OÜ is a new Estonian airline, which launched operations in April 2023. We are based in Tallinn, Estonia, and operate leisure flights from Hamburg and Munich to destinations around the Mediterranean Sea, Egypt, the Canary Islands, Portugal, and Spain. Marabu currently serves its customers with 9 aircraft, operated by us and our operational partners.
We are looking for a solution-driven
CREW CONTROL OFFICER
to ensure our flights run like clockwork.
Crew Control Officer ensures that crew activities are scheduled in a timely, efficient and effective manner and according to Marabu Airlines Operations Manual.
Your tasks will include:
- Schedule crew activities according to our Operations Manual.
- Following local procedures and regulations with eagle-eyed precision.
- Checking flight coverage for next 72 hours period.
- Navigating the complexities of flight duty and rest periods.
- Swiftly adjusting course if any legal turbulence arises.
- Updating the Crew Planning System (RAIDO) with utmost accuracy.
- Seamlessly coordinating operational needs.
- Collaborating with Commercial department for unexpected missions.
- Keeping a watchful eye on monthly roster disruptions.
Requirements? We’re looking for:
- Experience in airline or airport operations.
- Familiar with EASA Flight Time Limitations (FTL).
- You’re well-versed in Crew Planning Systems.
- Solution-orientation and ability to make quick decisions.
- Precision-driven, with an eye for the smallest details.
- Communicator with excellent negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and proactivity.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
In return, you’ll enjoy:
- A thrilling role in an international company.
- A dynamic, young, and multicultural team of professionals .
- A modern workspace with flexible hours.
Ready to steer our crew activities to excellence? Apply for the role latest by the 24th of September and let’s take off together! We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidacy.