Marabu Airlines OÜ is a new Estonian airline, which launched operations in April 2023. We are based in Tallinn, Estonia, and operate leisure flights from Hamburg and Munich to destinations around the Mediterranean Sea, Egypt, the Canary Islands, Portugal, and Spain. Marabu currently serves its customers with 9 aircraft, operated by us and our operational partners.
We are looking for
to join our team in Tallinn.
As our HR Manager, you will have the opportunity to build up, develop and manage the human resources policies and procedures for the company, and manage employee relations and lifecycle from recruitment to offboarding.
Your main responsibilities include:
Recruitment and Selection:
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates.
- Conduct interviews and coordinate the selection process.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
Employee Onboarding and Offboarding:
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new employees, including orientation and training.
- Coordinate exit interviews and handle offboarding procedures.
- Ensure compliance with employment regulations and company policies.
- Implement and manage performance appraisal systems.
- Provide guidance to managers on performance feedback and goal-setting.
- Identify training and development needs to enhance employee performance.
- Address performance issues and develop improvement plans when necessary.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Administer employee compensation and benefits programs.
- Conduct salary surveys to ensure competitive pay rates.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in compensation and benefits.
- Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives.
- Handle employee grievances and mediate conflicts.
- Foster a positive work environment and promote employee well-being.
- Stay informed about labor laws and ensure compliance.
HR Policies and Procedures:
- Develop and update HR policies and procedures.
- Communicate policies to employees and ensure understanding.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Maintain employee handbooks and other relevant documents.
To be successful in this role, you should have a university degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any other related field, experience in HR management, preferably in the aviation or airline industry, and demonstrated leadership skills. We are looking for a colleague with excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships and a motivating working environment. Additionally, you should have previous experience with HR software systems for recruitment, performance management, and employee records, be able to adapt to new technologies and software platforms, and be familiar with HR analytics and reporting tools.
We offer :
- Exciting and responsible job in an international company
- Young, dynamic, and multicultural team of professionals
- Modern working environment and flexible working times
Apply for the role latest by the 27th of August. We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidacy.