Marabu Airlines OÜ is a new Estonian airline, which launched operations in April 2023. We are based in Tallinn, Estonia, and operate leisure flights from Hamburg and Munich to destinations around the Mediterranean Sea, Egypt, the Canary Islands, Portugal, and Spain. Marabu currently serves its customers with 9 aircraft, operated by us and our operational partners.
We are looking for a proactive and team-oriented
LINE MAINTENANCE CONTROL ENGINEER
to join our CAMO team in Tallinn
Line Maintenance Control Engineer (LMCE) reports to the Maintenance Planning and Control Manager. The LMCE will be a member of the CAMO team and contribute to the safe and economical operation of the state-of-the-art A320neo fleet. The LMCE controls line maintenance activities in accordance with the company’s CAME and consequently EASA Part M requirements.
With us, you will have:
- Friendly, highly motivated, international Team with clear hierarchies
- Attractive and versatile working environment in the fascinating world of aviation
- Valuable experience in launching a new airline.
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas to a young and dynamically growing organization.
- Hands-on mentality
- Dedicated training to improve your skills and knowledge.
- Attractive remuneration
Your main responsibilities include:
- Monitoring line maintenance operation of the Marabu fleet of A320neo in cooperation with the Maintenance Control Centre.
- Continuous liaison with Flight crews, Line Maintenance providers, and Operation and Maintenance Control Centre regarding fleet status and availability and required line maintenance actions.
- Prepare and manage the execution of short-term maintenance planning of the fleet.
- Managing scheduled and unscheduled line maintenance and repair operations with MCC, Line maintenance providers, and spare part suppliers to facilitate the quickest and most effective repair and return to service.
- Continuous Monitoring of line maintenance records flow and keeping maintenance records updated in the tracking system.
- Liaison with line maintenance providers and regularly visit the line stations.
- Monitoring the service level of contracted partners for maintenance control, line maintenance, and spare parts supply and initiating corrective action when the service level is not at the required level.
We are looking for:
- Ability and right to live and work in the EU / Estonia / Tallinn area.
- Good English language (written and spoken) skills.
- Experience in aircraft line and base maintenance practices
- Dynamic personality paired with an assertive attitude.
- Very good team player with problem-solving skills with a “can do” attitude even under time pressure.
- Willingness to work in shifts on nights and weekends.
- Good IT knowledge, MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- A320 type knowledge and operating experience is a must preferably with Part 66 B1 and/or B2 license.
- Experience with Oases or AMOS maintenance tracking software is an advantage.
- Valid Fuel Tank Safety Phase 1, EWIS and Human Factor training is an advantage.
Apply for the role latest by the 28th of October. We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidacy.