eu-LISA is a European agency responsible for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The agency is located in Tallinn, Strasbourg and Brussels.
eu-LISA welcomes to join their Corporate Services Unit in Tallinn, Estonia
The Office Manager is responsible for keeping the office running smoothly and fulfilling a range of administrative, logistical and office management tasks.
YOUR TASKS ARE:
- coordination and management of document flows;
- identifying, collecting and processing internal requests for facility, logistical and office management fields;
- keeping an accurate record of maintenance and repair activities and schedules;
- support in administering eu-LISA office space and storage areas;
- support in overseeing the implementation of contracts with external service providers;
- active participation and hands-on approach to ensure a suitable, safe and healthy working environment as well as proper conditions;
- respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- post-secondary education attested by a diploma (or secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education and after obtaining the diploma, 3 years of proven professional experience);
- minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience, from which a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in administration, HR or event management;
- very good knowledge of both oral and written English and Estonian;
- advanced use of Microsoft Office tools;
- ability to work under pressure and respond to changes in a rapidly evolving work environment.
- accuracy, confidentiality, and professionalism;
- supportive and helpful personality, with a cooperative and service-oriented attitude;
- good communication and interpersonal skills;
- ability to cooperate smoothly in a multicultural environment.
WE OFFER an opportunity to work in an international environment of an important and prestigious organization!
Apply via Tammiste Talentbank or CV-Online by the 14th of December 2022.
PS! Send your CV in Europass format! We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidacy.