Marabu Airlines is a new and exciting airline serving the German leisure market from Hamburg and Munich to the most beautiful beach destinations. We specialize in providing exceptional travel experiences – our passengers can expect a modern fleet, the latest generation of aircraft, and an unwavering commitment to comfort and service. We are proud to be led by a young and dynamic team of aviation professionals who are passionate about delivering memorable journeys.
We are looking for
to join our team in Tallinn, Estonia.
Operations Specialists will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of Marabu Airlines, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. This role involves overseeing and coordinating airline operations, collaborating with various departments to address operational disruptions, and monitoring the fulfillment of service agreements with external service providers.
What do we offer?
At Marabu, you have the opportunity to become a part of something truly exceptional. Our team is international and multicultural and you will be collaborating with friendly and highly motivated colleagues from around the world. Our team is hands-on and solution-oriented, working together to overcome challenges and achieve our goals.
In the fascinating world of aviation, you’ll discover an attractive and versatile working environment that offers much more than a typical job. We welcome your innovative ideas and creativity, giving you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and shape the future of our young and dynamically growing organization. We invest in your personal and professional development with dedicated training to enhance your skills and knowledge. And, of course, we offer attractive remuneration to recognize your contributions.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Oversight and coordination of airline operations (OPS) in collaboration with the Operational Control Center / Dispatch, with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Coordinate OPS forecasts beyond the 72-hour window prior to departure
- Monitor the fulfillment of service agreements with external service providers
- Conduct risk assessments of operational decisions and their financial impact
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly OPS reports
- Provide ad-hoc support during operational disruptions, collaborating with various teams
- Work closely with management to determine appropriate OPS mitigating actions
- Develop and implement new processes to enhance OPS stability
We are looking for:
- Higher education, preferably with a university degree in aviation
- Minimum of 2 years of operational experience in the aviation industry, preferably within an airline, OCC, pilot, or cabin crew role
- Understanding of operational processes within a commercial airline in the EASA environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience with commonly used OPS software (N-OC, Netline, AIMS)
- Ability to think creatively and find financially reasonable solutions
- Strong interest, intrinsic motivation, and expertise in aviation
- Resilience to handle increased stress levels
- Excellent multitasking skills and the ability to maintain an overview of the situation
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Willingness to voice ideas and opinions during discussions with management
- Self-reliant with conflict resolution abilities
- Excellent written and verbal English skills; knowledge of German is a plus
If you are a dedicated aviation professional with the qualifications and skills we’re seeking, we invite you to join our team at Marabu Airlines. Help us ensure smooth and efficient operation of Marabu Airlines flights.
Apply for the role by the 29th of November. We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidacy.