We Deliver Happiness!!
PostPlus is looking to recruit a result-oriented Product development manager for the booming cross-border e-commerce market. PostPlus is a world leader in cross-border solutions for e-commerce companies. In this role you will be a vital part of a quickly growing organization in an industry that is experiencing a massive growth.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER´s
main task is to oversee the development of business with non-postal operators. Location – Tallinn office (home office possibility).
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Monitor and identify business opportunities in various markets in terms of new delivery channels, last-mile providers, transport companies, etc.
- Create, maintain and develop relationships with last-mile carriers and other service providers. Consider personal meetings, production inspections, etc.
- In cooperation with Sales, develop new delivery solutions according to target cost and quality parameters
- Combine postal and non-postal delivery channels with linehaul and direct entry options into one unique country proposal
- Be responsible for all aspects of cooperation including operational and financial, accounting matters
Desirable experience & qualifications:
- You will understand international post, logistics and e-commerce industry
- You will have at least 2 years of previous international postal and or express market experience
- You will be a confident communicator and be ready to liaise internally and externally
- You are someone who really enjoys international environment, facing challenges, and demonstrates high levels of resilience, self-motivation and flexibility
- English language is a must. Other languages will be an asset.
- Strong IT and analytical skills
The company offers:
- Many challenges and to be a part of a developing innovative environment
- Business trips approximately twice a month to different countries all over the world including Asia, Middles East and Americas.
- Opportunity to develop into a team leader
- Company events and gatherings
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive basic salary and attractive bonus scheme (based on individual and company targets)