Are you eager to dive into the dynamic world of the aviation industry, where you can play a pivotal role behind the scenes?
Are you ready to adapt seamlessly to unforeseen challenges, all while effectively managing your time and setting clear priorities?
PROJECT COORDINATOR – come and join our team!
Marabu Airlines is a new and fresh airline that is from the start of this summer serving the German leisure market from Hamburg and Munich to the most beautiful beaches. Passengers can expect a modern fleet, the latest generation of aircraft as well as comfort and service. A young and dynamic team of professionals is waiting to welcome you onboard.
This is a job full of experiences. You have the opportunity to support the growth of a vibrant start-up airline by managing exciting projects and tasks at its headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia.
What we offer:
- Becoming part of a new aviation family of motivated professionals;
- Career opportunities within a growing airline environment;
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- A team that embraces diversity and inclusion;
- Attractive remuneration package including flight benefits.
Your tasks will include:
- Preparation, execution and documentation of executive board meetings;
- You act as (partial) project manager and are responsible for the conception and implementation of company-wide projects with direct contact to the executive board;
- You are part of a team that plays a leading role in the transformation and actively shapes the future of Marabu – this includes, for example, the expansion of digitalization or the introduction of new product characteristics;
- Together with cross-functional teams from different business units, you implement projects or manage them yourself;
- You work with project management standards and support to introduce them in the organization;
- Close relationships to department heads and interface to the executive management;
- You create and deliver presentations for internal and external meetings in confident English.
We are looking for:
- Readiness for unexpected situations and flexibility in working hours
- High level of confidentiality;
- Willingness to deal with a lot of high level questions;
- A relevant university degree with above-average grades;
- Experience in project management, conception and implementation of cross-company projects – ideally you have gained 3-5 years of professional experience;
- A high affinity for airline- or tourism-related topics as well as an interest and willingness to go the “extra mile”;
- A person who finds it easy to independently create business cases, analyses and project plans at a high-quality standard and at maximum confidentiality;
- A high degree of loyalty, trustworthiness and empathy;
- Ability to present complex contents in an easily understandable way;
- someone who is characterized by a pragmatic, reliable and structured way of working backed by a fair amount of natural authority in a team environment;
- A high degree of result orientation, brings a healthy dose of humour and is not easily rattled.
Will you be our newest team member?
Apply for the role latest by the 19th of November. We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidacy.