A step forward is always a choice for the brave ones. Going for bigger goals, with greater ambitions also means high commitment and responsibility for taking action to drive business in a sustainable way.
Tanker is a part of Royal Unibrew group – a leading regional multi-beverage company providing strong brands to 65+ countries all around the world. We are a regional branch, offering consumers a wide variety of high-quality beverages: beer, cider, malt, soft drinks, juice, drinking water, and energy products.
Please join us in Tanker Brewery OÜ in Sales Planner role with additional responsibility as Logistics Controller.
We are looking for an independent and well-organized colleague who could handle two areas of responsibilities. We expect you will be able efficiently organize and manage tasks in sales forecasting, data analysis and controlling third-party distributor in Estonia.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Short-term forecasting, responding to markets changes, promotional opportunities, weather impacts and major events based on sales inputs
- Daily communication with Supply Chain team on changes to forecasts
- Analyzing and reporting forecast and actual sales deviations
- Regular monitoring and controlling of 3d party distribution operations
- Ensuring 3d party daily operations in sales-in and -out directions meet agreed service quality
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS ARE
- 2 years experience in sales analysis/reporting/participation in budgeting, and forecasting (preferably in FMCG sector)
- Well understanding of sales and distribution processes
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good Estonian and English language skills
- Analytical skills when managing complexity and multiple variables
- Team working, influencing and communication skills across various departments
Apply until the 8th of April.