FLIR Systems Estonia OÜ is an infra-red camera manufacturer in Tallinn since 2007, with 170 employees today. Since 2021, we belong under the USA company Teledyne Technologies, Inc.
Teledyne FLIR designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. We bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through our thermal imaging, visible-light imaging, video analytics, measurement and diagnostic, and advanced threat detection systems. Teledyne FLIR strives to strengthen public safety and well-being, increase energy and time efficiency, and contribute to healthy and intelligent communities.
We are The World’s Sixth Sense.
We are looking for a
Main responsibilities include:
- Development of new testing equipment and providing technical support
- Participating in the introduction of new products
- Developing and implementing new test methods
- Analysis of any problems that occur during the testing and providing feedback to the project team
- Cooperation with the development team to ensure the best suitability between tests and products
- Preparation of technical documentation
A suitable candidate has:
- Technical education, preferably in mechatronics, electronics, or product development
- Previous working experience in a similar position
- Experience with LabView and/or TestStand programming environment
- Good knowledge of electronics and basic knowledge of mechanical design
- Good English language skills, verbal and written
- Good Estonian and/or Russian language skills
What you need to succeed:
- Independency in managing your workload
- Solution-oriented mindset and teamwork skills
- Dedication and trustworthiness
The company offers:
- Interesting job at an acknowledged international company
- Modern working environment in a new manufacturing building at Lasnamäe
- Friendly, professional and international team
- Opportunities for self-development
- Corporate-wide training for the employees and a collective 2-week vacation in the summer
- Company benefits, including support for your healthy lifestyle and team events
Please apply via Tammiste Talendipank. The hiring process lasts until the right candidate is selected.