Marabu Airlines is a new and exciting airline serving the German leisure market from Hamburg and Munich to the most beautiful beach destinations. We specialize in providing exceptional travel experiences – our passengers can expect a modern fleet, the latest generation of aircraft, and an unwavering commitment to comfort and service. We are proud to be led by a young and dynamic team of aviation professionals who are passionate about delivering memorable journeys.
We are looking for
PASSENGER OPERATIONS COORDINATORS
to join our team in Tallinn, Estonia.
As a Passenger Operations Coordinator at Marabu Airlines you will be at the heart of our daily flight operations by taking care of our customer wellbeing from behind the scenes. Your role is vital in handling irregularities and ensuring that our passengers’ travel experience is as hassle-free as possible. If you are enthusiastic about delivering outstanding customer experiences and are committed to finding optimal solutions for our customers while also considering the company’s interests, then this position is for you.
What do we offer?
At Marabu, you have the opportunity to become a part of something truly exceptional. Our team is international and multicultural and you will be collaborating with friendly and highly motivated colleagues from around the world. Our team is hands-on and solution-oriented, working together to overcome challenges and achieve our goals.
In the fascinating world of aviation, you’ll discover an attractive and versatile working environment that offers much more than a typical job. We welcome your innovative ideas and creativity, giving you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and shape the future of our young and dynamically growing organization. We invest in your personal and professional development with dedicated training to enhance your skills and knowledge. And, of course, we offer attractive remuneration to recognize your contributions.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Monitoring Marabu’s daily operations from the customers’ point of view, working in shifts, and taking proactive measures in the event of irregularities, such as delays, diversions, and overbookings
- Providing correct and empathetic customer communication and welfare support during irregularities
- Cooperating closely with tour operators about bigger operational irregularities
- Initiating communication with business partners and customers worldwide, addressing issues such as ticketing, immigration, overbooking, and DCS system inquiries
- Supervising and initiating proper procedures for customer handling at the airport
- Organizing alternative transportation options (train, bus, taxi, etc.) and managing follow-up measures for passengers, including rebooking
- Verifying special reservation cases (MEDA, PETC, VIP, etc.)
- Coordinating unscheduled stopovers, special flights, and other operational activities
- Ensuring safe, cost-effective, customer-centric, and punctual operations
- Performing administrative tasks, including auditing, invoicing, reporting, and material management
- Providing assistance and coordination for third-party operations (e.g., ACMI)
- Supporting the crisis team in handling relevant issues
We are looking for:
- At least secondary education. Higher education in tourism management or a related field is considered an advantage
- Previous experience in customer support, e.g., call centers or passenger handling/check-in agents at the airport
- Proficiency in MS Office and Passenger Handling Systems, familiarity with DCS INK is a plus
- A balanced approach between operations operations-focused and a customer-centric mindset
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Excellent multitasking capability
- Ability to remain stress-resistant in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and quick, operational thinking
- Exceptional communication skills
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of German is a plus
- Willingness to work in shifts to provide 24/7 coverage
If you are a dedicated professional with the qualifications and skills we’re seeking, and you thrive in a dynamic and customer-focused environment, we invite you to join our team at Marabu Airlines. Help us ensure that every passenger’s journey is a smooth and enjoyable one.
Apply for the role by the 29th of November. We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidacy.