A step forward is always a choice for the brave ones. Going for bigger goals, with greater ambition also means high commitment and responsibility for taking action to drive business in a sustainable way.
Tanker is a part of Royal Unibrew group – a leading regional multi-beverage company providing strong brands to 65+ countries all around the world. We are a regional branch, offering consumers a wide variety of high-quality beverages: beer, cider, malt, soft drinks, juice, drinking water, and energy products.
Working at Tanker as a
could be Your step forward.
As a Production Planner, You will be part of Baltic planning team. In cooperation with them, it is in your hands to turn the entire supply chain into a smoothly functioning process so that our customers can enjoy our products according to the agreements.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Planning and controlling stock of finished goods with optimal production plan (short-term and long-term periods)
- Controlling the expiry dates of the products
- Monitoring write-off risks and production efficiency
- Analyzing sales and forecast data, reacting on deviations
- Out-of-stock control and inquiry
- Coordination of intercompany movements
- Everyday communication with production, sales, demand planners and marketing regarding upcoming activities
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS ARE
- 1-3 years of successful and proven experience in planning
- Experience in FMCG product management would be an advantage
- University degree
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, (SAP will be an advantage)
- Attention to detail and strong math skills
- Good Estonian and English language skills
You are a perfect fit for this position if you are a result-driven and well-organized person who can cooperate and build good relationships with colleagues while adhering to the company’s goals.
The competition lasts until a suitable employee is found. We guarantee the confidentiality of the application!