Scania has a history of driving the world of transport forward. Due to our continued success as one of the world’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Project Manager to join the team that drives excellence to support current and future business requirements.
Scania Baltics is looking for
ESTONIAN MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
While having the full support from Baltic Marketing team you will be the one and only marketing expert in Scania Estonia. Your goal is through Marketing Communication build the Scania brand to be perceived as a leader in sustainable transport solutions. The position requires hands-on approach and attitude on a daily basis.
You would be responsible for:
- Providing Communication Marketing Support throughout the organisation;
- Delivering the communication plan and activities with the aim to increase the awareness and consideration for Scania brand, it’s products and services;
- Managing and delivering assigned activities to support sales and services objectives;
- Building and maintaining the Scania brand to be perceived as an attractive company to work for in cooperation with People and Culture department;
- Supporting internal communication processes and activities in both distributor and retail networks (workshops).
- Ensuring promotion, marketing and communication for Scania brand, products, and services;
- Organizing marketing activities, events and production of promotional materials;
- Making and monitoring marketing plans and budget;
- Developing and maintaining all the digital and social communication channels for the company;
- Effectively coordinating work of suppliers; maintain good internal and external partnerships.
You would be a perfect fit for us if You:
- Have at least 5 years of marketing and/or communication experience and education, as well as project management experience;
- Have organized events for customers, journalists and employees;
- Easily grasp new trends in marketing, digitalization and communication;
- Are motivated to work on various tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Are fluent in Estonian and English.
We highly appreciate if You:
- Can stand on your feet towards implementing new tools, approaches and creative solutions;
- Are persistent in achieving the result on your own, with partners and suppliers;
- Have knowledge and understanding of B2B segment;
- Independent and result oriented as well as proactive and excellent communicator;
- Keep balance between big picture and detail-oriented thinking;
- Have a good taste for texts and design;
- Quick learner and excellent user of various software and information technology needed for work.
- Demonstrates the effort, willingness and ambition to achieve results.
Our benefits for You include:
- Family and health care benefits;
- Loyalty program and company events;
- Good balance between working in the office and from home;
- Individualized training and development plan;
- Organizing and participating in local and global Scania events;
- Baltic and European business trips;
- Working in a Baltic marketing team.
For applying we expect you to send your CV together with short motivation note explaining what is special about you to fit the best to above-described role by 12.05.2023. We guarantee the confidentiality of candidacy!