Marabu Airlines OÜ is a new Estonian airline, which launched operations in April 2023. We are based in Tallinn, Estonia, and operate leisure flights from Hamburg and Munich to destinations around the Mediterranean Sea, Egypt, the Canary Islands, Portugal, and Spain. Marabu currently serves its customers with 9 aircraft, operated by us and our operational partners.
We are looking for experienced
to join our team in Tallinn.
We are looking to fill 2 financial controller positions.
As a financial controller of revenue and routes, Your main responsibilities include:
- Cooperating with and supporting the departments of the company in all issues
- Planning and monitoring revenue and cost for departments of the company, including:
- Annual Budget planning
- Supporting monthly and annual financial closings
- Forecasting relevant revenue and cost positions
- Monitoring, analysing, and controlling trends of revenue and cost positions
- Designing and implementing financial processes and measures
- Preparing and supporting the management in the decision-making process, including:
- Analysing and commenting on decision papers
- Preparing for and participating in management meetings
- Managing special tasks and evaluations
- Performing Route calculations:
- Evaluating schedules and single flights in terms of profitability
- Monitoring and managing the conceptual improvement of evaluation parameters.
As a financial controller of maintenance and asset management, Your main responsibilities include:
- Planning, analysing, and monitoring the company’s assets, with a focus on aircraft and engines
- Preparing and managing forecast reports
- Preparing and controlling project and maintenance budgets
- Carrying out feasibility studies of planned investments, projects, and contracts
- Contributing to strategic developments in the maintenance and asset management area
- Preparing decision papers for the management board and supervisory board
- Contributing to negotiations and implementation of contracts
- Assisting auditors with annual audits and closings
To be successful in these roles, you shall have an academic degree in economics or equivalent, previous working experience of at least 3 years, and very good organisational, analytical, and planning skills. We are looking for a confident team player with fluent communication skills in English both spoken and written, and the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and structured. Advanced skills in MS Excel and data analysis are required.
- Exciting and responsible job in an international company
- Young, dynamic, and multicultural team of professionals
- Modern working environment and flexible working times
Apply for the role latest by the 1st of September. We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidacy.