Marabu Airlines is a new and exciting airline serving the German leisure market from Hamburg and Munich to the most beautiful beach destinations. We specialize in providing exceptional travel experiences – our passengers can expect a modern fleet, the latest generation of aircraft, and an unwavering commitment to comfort and service. We are proud to be led by a young and dynamic team of aviation professionals who are passionate about delivering memorable journeys.
We are looking for
INFLIGHT EXPERIENCE MANAGERS
to join our team in Tallinn, Estonia.
As an Inflight Experience Manager at Marabu Airlines, you will play an essential role in ensuring that our passengers enjoy a seamless and unforgettable journey. Your responsibilities will focus on the customer touchpoint ’inflight’ and includes catering, inflight entertainment (IFE), and cabin quality with a focus on delivering excellence at every step.
What do we offer?
At Marabu, you have the opportunity to become a part of something truly exceptional. Our team is international and multicultural and you will be collaborating with friendly and highly motivated colleagues from around the world. Our team is hands-on and solution-oriented, working together to overcome challenges and achieve our goals.
In the fascinating world of aviation, you’ll discover an attractive and versatile working environment that offers much more than a typical job. We welcome your innovative ideas and creativity, giving you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and shape the future of our young and dynamically growing organization. We invest in your personal and professional development with dedicated training to enhance your skills and knowledge. And, of course, we offer attractive remuneration to recognize your contributions.
Your main responsibilities include:
We are looking to fulfill two positions where the shared focus will be on Catering and Retail. Further tasks will be assigned based on previous experiences.
Catering and Retail
- Acting as the primary point of contact for operational departments and external catering partners for daily catering inquiries
- Ensuring a smooth operational information flow to catering companies, including loading plans, equipment handling, and operational updates
- Monitoring catering materials and equipment, ensuring the availability of required items at stations, and ordering missing equipment
- Collaborating closely with wet-lease providers to guarantee catering services on ad-hoc and long-term wet-lease aircraft
- Monitoring monthly sales results and use insights to drive performance improvements
- Coordinating and managing the inflight entertainment (IFE) service
- Identifying opportunities to monetize and enhance ancillary revenue through the IFE product
- Developing and maintaining IFE procedures and related manuals
- Coordinating and managing the cabin cleaning service
- Acting as the liaison between ground handling and cleaning companies, ensuring the availability of cleaning materials and cabin dressing items
- Analyzing customer satisfaction results and feedback to enhance the overall inflight experience
We are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in airline catering, inflight service, flight attendant roles, or experience working for a last-mile provider (Caterer)
- Good IT knowledge and high-level skills in MS Office programs
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Customer-oriented with an understanding of their needs
- Solution-oriented mindset with excellent operational problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and business owners across the organization
- Proven planning and organizational skills
- Effective negotiation and influence skills at all levels, both internally and externally
- Willingness to provide on-call coverage on weekends
If you are a dedicated professional with a passion for delivering exceptional inflight experiences and the best customer service and have the qualifications we’re looking for, we invite you to join our team at Marabu Airlines. Help us redefine leisure travel, one unforgettable flight at a time.
Apply for the role by the 8th of November. We guarantee the confidentiality of the candidacy.